Our hypothesis about One-World Government is a lot to grok. Nevertheless, the paradigm shift (PS) with its alien ontology and operative strategies must be accepted if planetary survival is to become possible.
Carl Jung’s “Living Symbols” for sustaining coherent One-World Government – Part 1
For example, valid assumptions about First-Cause Intention and human purpose can be made from “known” asymmetrical dramatic coherent EM dynamics that inform both noumenal and phenomenal Cosmic dimensions.
However, such scientific discussion is completely beyond orthodox science that—in its psychotic decline into chaos—ridicules spirituality.
It is an understatement to say that materialistic dynamics—accumulated from ÆONS of misperceptions of human 3D experience—have been over-emphasized, whereas noumenal “dream dynamics” that inform the incipient ontology of mediation (including Jungian dreams, memory, fantasy, thought, action-at-a-distance, synchronicity, and “Communication & Information Technologies”- CITs)—have only been ridiculed.
Such “over emphasis” has totally corrupted human agency.
Carl Jung. By Unbekannt – This image is from the collection of the ETH-Bibliothek
IMAGE LINKED: wikimedia Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Harmonizing the emergent “dream ontology” with human reality perceptions requires fundamental re-evaluation of cosmic mystical dynamics such as the existence of a First-Cause Moral Spirituality; i.e., the dream ontology [155, 156, 158, 172, 173, 174, 175] supports the existence of “God” (manifest as coherent entrainment) rather than the “God is dead” delusion of materialism.
The egotistic “delusion” of Godlessness has—in the modern age–confounded “the Grand Mystery” of authentic reality (Kant’s unknowable “thing-in-itself”, German: Ding an sich).
This chapter employs the language of QFT to contemplate the Mystical-Spiritual reality in which EM “sentient resonant organisms of the noumena” constitute foundational reality rather than “perceptions of phenomena”.
The practical way to view this reality is that human thought-feelings play a significant part in creating it.
In this context of human EM cosmic agency and responsibility, generic Freemasonry is unique in its relevance to conscientious moral One-World Government, but mountains of ignorance and prejudice must first be overcome.
For example, One-World Government structured according to generic Freemasonic principles is NOT a deep state such as the one documented by Bill Moyers. 
The principles that support a so-called deep state are so malevolent that they constitute a demonic existential force that opposes justice, beauty, and Truth with maniacal ferocity. Demonic rules of engagement include malice, lies, psychological misdirection, war, profiteering, and killing of all sorts from genocide to environmental destruction.
The ancient mystery schools—predecessors of modern Freemasonry—understood this fact that has been called the “War in Heaven” in which “heaven” can now be understood as the EM fractal unified field of physics. [146, 149, 150, 152, 153, 155, 156, 158, 159, 160,161, 163, 165, 169, 170, 171]
Robust research in many fields confirms the dynamic of cosmic tension in terms of both creativity and evil, and clarification of this central issue of new-order conflict is a primary objective of this chapter.
Because humans evolve and learn from conflict, this First-Cause Plan is misunderstood. If the EM context is not understood, there can be no temporal victory of First-Cause Powers.
This is not a defeat for the FC, but it is a delay. In-order to avoid delay, it is our premise that First Cause Intention and human Heart-Mind can form a Global Government of Conscience  which mis firmly based in science.
From 1998 through 2015, the Global Consciousness Project investigated the role of collective consciousness on the behavior of the physical world.
The physical part of the experiment was a worldwide network of electronic devices that produce data every second.
The mental part consisted of events that attracted the attention of millions to billions of people through live media broadcasts.
The idea was to see if such events, when collective mental awareness can be said to become “coherent,” are related to similar changes that arise in the physical world.
The experiment resulted in extremely strong evidence that there is indeed a relationship, [my italics] and more recent analyses have found that stock market indices and daily news metrics also correlate to changes in these physical devices.
The implication is that mind-matter interactions occur at a global scale, suggesting that group meditations for peace and other large-scale intentional efforts affect the physical world in subtle ways. 
In this “new order” reality, EM patterns (bandwidths) range throughout the scales (hierarchy) of the Unified EM Field where ideas (thought-mind in symbolic form) have “fractal” First Cause Agency derived from noumenal dimensions.
So—counter-intuitively—the EM patterns expressed as the human “functions” of thinking, Feeling, Perceiving (physically sensing), and Intuiting can be integrated into a fluid interpretation of moral agency (Spirit); i.e., Just as all languages format (ground) human reality, every human-functional use of “the language of “living Jungian symbols” will format the reality of a “now and future” culture and government.
No one understood this symbolic reality better than Carl Jung, so his “metaphorical-compensational” dynamics for healing (maintaining coherent entrainment of functions) with intuitive “metaphorical amplification” of living dream symbolism can be correlated with the vectors of quantification required to maintain coherent entrainment  (healing) in systems of government where self-government (free-will) is the objective at every scale of cosmic agency.
This chapter integrates mystical-spiritual language with quantum-scientific jargon (technical terminology or characteristic idiom of a special activity or group) into a language of “living symbolism” defined by Jung in order to adjust the concepts they project into a “practical” context for communicating about new-order reality.
Without these necessary adjustments in the language [216a-b, 207] used to communicate concepts, addressing critical aspects of the complex new worldview—such subjects as the morality of Individual Self-Government and of authentic One-World Government in the context of a holographic Unified Field—would devolve into useless “babble”.
Adjusting reality-concepts with the new language involves coordinating mystical-metaphorical syntax with the syntax of quantum-neurobiology. [50, 51, 86, 87, 88]
Given human habit and prejudice, psychological re-framing is a daunting challenge with infinite scope, so this chapter attempts to establish a foundation—a blueprint—upon which to proceed.
At the current point of planetary evolution (Initiation) when tension is extreme in every dimension, our focus is on the salient issues of holographic morality as it applies to personal and collective human self-government.
Generic Freemasonry is the only existing moral-governmental structure available for transformative success in which First-Cause “Agency”—according to QFT holographic principles—can be spontaneously superconductive and “healing”.
By “generic”, we mean the countless social-psychological organisms that are embedded with Masonic DNA.
These organisms include not only the array of imperfect nominal “Masonic Organisms” (Blue Lodges, Scottish Rite, York Rite, Rose Croix, Eastern Star, Shrine, Co-masonry, Prince Hall Masonry, DeMolay, Job’s Daughters) but Humanitarian NGO organisms, scaled governmental formats (local, state, national), religious organisms, and other service organizations like Elks, Kiwanis, and other fraternal organizations throughout the world that can boast First-Cause DNA.
Such complexity can now be managed with Communication & Information Technologies (ICTs) and the use of global media algorithms that—as the chapter demonstrates—can be employed without coercion or brain-washing.
One-World Freemasonic Government—or (in other words) “Coherent Entrainment” of First-Cause Intention with the human “purpose” of “embodied transduction” [158, 216] —has the practical transformative potential to replace corrupt existing governments without bloody revolution.
The reason for using generic Freemasonry as a model for Coherent Government is that Masonry is unique in its ability to accommodate and apply new-order concepts and distributive (personal-scale) moral dedication to practical problem-resolution.
More than any other model including the United Nations, religious contextuality, or modern so-called democratic governments, Freemasonry embodies the comprehensive scope—dedication to First-Cause Intention, multi-cultural global stature, history, and multi-dimensional (though incomplete) integrity and “use” (Labour) of Jung’s living symbolic language—to adequately express and “nourish” the Grand Mystery in-order to “supply” the qualitative energy and “contextual” agency required of First-Cause Intentional Self-Government.
REFERENCES & BIBLIOGRAPHY
- Agni Yoga. 1997. Signs of Agni Yoga. USA: NY & London: Agni Yoga Society, Inc.
- Aristidou M. & Hanson, Jason 2007. “Logarithm of the Discrete Fourier Tranform,”Hindawi Publishing Corporation: International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences. Article ID 20682, 2007.
- Babbitt, Edwin 1878. Principles of Light and Color. New York: Science Hall.
- Bailey, Alice A 1974. The Labours of Hercules. New York & London: Lucis Publishing Co.,
- Bailey, Alice A 1957. The Externalization of the Hierarchy. New York & London: Lucis Publishing Company.
- Bailey, Alice A 1951. Esoteric Astrology. New York & London: Lucis Publishing Co.
- Bailey, Alice A 1925. A Treatise on Cosmic Fire. New York & London: Lucis Publishing Co.
1 Baloyannis, SJ 1978. Anaxagoras on mind. J Neural Stroke 8(1): 00269. DOI: 10.15406/jnsk.2017.08.00269.
- Bardy, Benoit & Stoffregen, Thomas 2004. Multi-sensory enactive interfaces and the global array: what is an illusion? http://www.interdisciplines.org/enaction/papers/3
- Bateson, Gregory 1972. Steps to an Ecology of Mind: Collected Essays in Anthropology, Psychiatry, Evolution, and Epistemology. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Bawden, R 1985. “Problem-based learning: an Australian perspec0tive.” In Problem-based Learning in Education for the Professions, edited by D. Boud, Sydney: HERDSA.
- Besant, A 2010. The Ancient Wisdom. NY & London” Lucis Publishing Co. ISBN 1450560563.
- Blamires, Steve 1998. Celtic Tree Mysteries. St. Paul, Minnesota: Llwellyn Publishing.
- Bohm, David 1987. Hidden Variables and the Implicate Order, in Quantum Implications, ed. Basil J. Hiley and F. David Peat. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul.
- Broodryk, Chris Willem 2006. “The Moving Image: Contemporary Film Analysis and Analytical Psychology.” South Africa: University of Pretoria. Last visited June 2006. http://upetd.up.ac.za/thesis/available/etd-08212007-125813/unrestricted/00dissertation.pdf
- Brooks, Rodney A 2010. Fields of Color. Silver Springs, Maryland: Universal Printing, LLC
- Capra, Fritjof 1999. The Tao of Physics. Boston, MA, Shambhala Publications.
- Chardin, Teilard 1961. The Phenomenon of Man. New York: Harper Torchbooks.
- Cheshire Cat 1865. In Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland. Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire_Cat
- Chomsky, Noam 1957. “Syntactic Structures.” The Hague/Paris: Mouton, p. 15.
- Chomsky, Noam 2000. New Horizons in the Study of Language and Mind. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Chopra, Deepak 1995. Body, Mind & Soul. PBS Home Video.
- Clark, Collin 2015. “Pentagon Study Urges Immediate Action on Thinking Weapons.” Breaking Defense. Retrieved 7/11/2017 from http://breakingdefense.com/tag/ruth-david/
- Correspondence Theory of Truth 2011. Wikipedia. Last visited July 4, 2011. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correspondence_theory_of_truth
- Cramer, G 2019. “Quantum Stealth: The invisible military becomes a reality.” Hyperstealth Biotechnology Corp. https://www.hyperstealth.com/Quantum-Stealth/
- Csikszentmihalyi, Mihaly 1990. Flow: The psychology of optimal experience (1st ed.). New York: Harper & Row. ISBN 9780060162535.
- Curtis, Adam 2009. Century of the Self: Happiness Machines for Free. British Broadcasting Corporation. Freedocumentaries.com. http://freedocumentaries.org/film.php?id=140
- Damasio, A 2003. Looking for Spinoza, Sorrow, and the Feeling Brain. Orlando: Harcourt.
- Di Biasi, Francisco 2013. “A Holoinformational Model of the Physical Observer.” Brazil: Universidade Geraldo Di Biase.
- Dominion Theology ND. Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_theology
- Dubos, J 1950. “Louis Pasteur – Freelance of Science.” Boston: Little, Brown and Company.
- Elgin, Duane (1976). “The ethical use of psychic energy.” Park, CA: Stanford Research Institute
- Elgin, Duane ND. “Exploring the paradigm shift and its influence on just about everything.” The Next Scientific Revolution Intensive. Retrieved 9/17/2016 from http://nextscientificrevolution.com/
- Fiery World 1933, 1969. Fiery World vol I. U. S. A.: Agni Yoga Society, Inc.
- Fiery World 1934, 1946. Fiery World vol II. U. S. A.: Agni Yoga Society, Inc.
- Fiery World 1948. Fiery World vol III. U. S. A.: Agni Yoga Society, Inc.
- Supermundane 1938, 1995.The Inner Life. U. S. A.: Agni Yoga Society, Inc
- Foster, David 1985. The Philosophical Scientists. USA: Dorset Press.
- Freeman, David 2004. Four Ways to Use Symbols to Add Emotional Depth to Games: http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20020724/freeman_01.htm
- Gaiseanu F 2019a. Informational Model of Consciousness: From Philosophic Concepts to an Information Science of Consciousness. Philosophy Study 9(4): 181-196.
- Gaiseanu, F. (2019b). “Language Patterns and Cognitive Sentient Reality: Certainty/Uncertainty in Cognitive Sentient Exploration of Reality.” In Media Models to Foster Collective Coherence in the Psychecology. Stephen Brock Schafer, Ed.,pp. 49-72. IGI Global. ISSN: 6660; eISSN: 2475—6679.
- Gaiseanu F 2019c. “Destiny or Free Will Decision? A Life Overview from the Perspective of an Informational Modeling of Consciousness Part I: Information, Consciousness and Life Cycle.” Gerontology & Geriatric Studies 4(1): 1-7.
- Gaiseanu F 2019d. “The Informational Model of Consciousness: Mechanisms of Embodiment/Disembodiment of Information.” Neuro Quantology 17(4): 1-17.
- Gaiseanu F 2019e. “Human/Humanity, Consciousness and Universe: Informational Relation.” Neuro Quantology 17(5): 20-30.
- Gaiseanu F 2016. “Consciousness as Informational System of the Human
Body.” Consciousness and Life Physics, Cosmology and Astrophysics Journal 16(1): 14-25.
- Galeon, Dom 2017. “New research shows that the universe might once have been a hologram.” Futurism. Retrieved 7/11/2017 from https://futurism.com/new-research-shows-the-universe-may-have-once-been-a-hologram/
- Gibson, James J 1979. The Ecological Approach to visual Perception. New Jersey, USA: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Glassner, A 2004. Interactive storytelling. Natick, MA: A.K. Peters
- Gleick, James 1988. Chaos: Making a new science. USA: Penguin Books.
- Goffman, Irving 1974. Frame analysis: An essay on the organization of experience. New York: Harper and Row.
- Grasse, Ray 1996. The waking dream. Wheaton Illinois: Quest Books.
- Greitemeyer, Tobias & Mügge, Dirk 2015. “Video Games Do Affect Social Outcomes: A Meta-Analytic Review of the Effects of Violent and Prosocial Video Game Play.” Personality & Social Psychology Bulletin. May 2014 vol. 40 no. 5 578-589
- Grujic PV January 2001. “The Concept of Fractal Cosmos: I. Anaxagoras’ Cosmology.” Serbian Astronomical Journal 163(163):21.
- Halberg, F. et al. 2000. “Cross-spectrally coherent̴ ̴ 10.5̴ and 21-year biological and physical cycles, magnetic storms and myocardial infarctions.” Neuroendrocrinology, 2000. 21: p. 233-258.
- Hall, Manly P 2003. The Secret Teachings of All Ages. Philosophical Research Society. USA: Tarcherr/Penguin.
- Hameroff, Stuart & Penrose, Sir Roger 2014. “Discovery of Quantum Vibrations in ‘Microtubules’ Corroborates Theory of Consciousness.” http://phys.org/news/2014-01-discovery-quantum-vibrations-microtubules-corroborates.html
- Harding, Esther 1963. Psychic Energy: Its Source and Transformation, 2nd Ed. New York. Bollingen Foundation.
- Harnad, Steven 2007. “Symbol Grounding Problem.” Scholarpedia. http://www.scholarpedia.org/artcile/Symbol_Grounding_Problem
- Harnad, Steven 1990. “The symbol grounding problem.” Physica, D 42: 335-346.
- Haywood, HL 1923. The Great Teachings of Freemasonry. New York: George H, Duran Company.
- Heart 1932, 1975. Signs of Agni Yoga. U. S. A.: Agni Yoga Society, Inc.
- Hierarchy 1931, 1977) Signs of Agni Yoga. U. S. A.: Agni Yoga Society, Inc.
- Ho, MW 2005a. “Atomically resolved and single molecule imaging, spectroscopy, dynamics, and chemistry.” National Science Foundation under Grant No. DMR-9417866, DMR-9707195. U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Chemical Sciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Energy Research under Grant No. DMR-FG-02-91ER14205. Retrieved 7/22/2017 from https://www.physics.uci.edu/~wilsonho/stm-iets.html
- Ho, MW 2005b. The Rainbow and the Worm: The Physics of Organisms. Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Co.
- Hopson 2001. Behavioral Game Design. Gamasutra. http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20010427/hopson_01.htm
- Huxley, Aldous 2016. “The Perennial Philosophy Quotes.” Goodread. Retrieved 10/30/2016 from https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/889435-the-perennial-philosophy
- Hulse, David Allen 2000. The Eastern Mysteries: An Encyclopedic Guide to the Sacred Languages & Magical Systems of the World. St. Paul, Minnesota: Llewellyn Peccei,
- Hyperbolic geometry ND. Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbolic_geometry
- Illert, C 1992. “Foundations of Theoretical Conchology.” Hadronic Journal Supplement ISBN 0-911767-54-1.
- Illert, C 1987. “The New Physics of Ultrathin Elastic Conoids, Il Nuovo Cimento, and Formulation and Solution of the Classical Seashell Problem II Tubular Three Dimensional Seashell Surfaces and Il Nuovo Cimento, (1989).” The Science-Art Research Centre…selected from the World literature for reprinting in Spie Milestone Series, Vol. MS 15, Selected Papers on Natural Optical Activity, pp.12-23 and 24-33, section 1. Chirality and Natural Optical Activity, 1990.
- Infinity I 1956. Infinity vol I. USA: Agni Yoga Society, Inc.
- Infinity 1957. Infinity vol II. USA: Agni Yoga Society, Inc.
- Jacoby, Jolande 1973. The psychology of C. G. Jung. USA: Yale University Press.
- Jacoby, Jolande 1959. Complex, Archetype, Symbol in the Psychology of C. G. Jung. New York, NY: Princeton University Press.
- Jahn, Robert G. & Dunne, Brenda J. 1987. Margins of Reality: The Role of Consciousness in the Physical World. New York: Harcourt Brace Dovanovich, 91-123.
- Jenkins, Henry 2005. Game Design as Narrative Architecture.http://web.mit.edu/21fms/www/faculaty/henry3/games&narrative.html
- Kenley, R 1995. “Problem based learning within a traditional teaching environment.” AIBEA conference, University of Technology. Sydney, New South Wales. http://phillips.personal.nccu.edu.tw/rpg/rk_a_pl.html
- Korzypski, Alfred 2009. “Map-Territory Relation.” Wikipedia. Last visited February 1, 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map-territory_relation.
- Jannotta, Anthony 2010. “Plato’s Theory of Forms: Analogy and Metaphor in Plato’s Republic.” Bridgewater, Undergraduate Review, 6, 154-157. Retrieved 9/25/2016 from http://vc.bridgew.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1169&context=undergrad_rev&seiredir=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DPlato%2Bon%2Banalogy%26src%3DIESearchBox%26FORM%3DIESR02%26pc%3DEUPP_#search=%22Plato%20analogy%22
- Jung, CG 1933. Modern Man in Search of a Soul. USA: Harcourt Brace & Company.
- Jeans, Sir James 1930. The Mysterious Universe. USA: Cambridge University Press.
- Jenkins, Henry 2005. Game Design as Narrative Architecture. http://web.mit.edu/21fms/www/faculaty/henry3/games&narrative.html
- Jin, Jerry 2015. “The Science of Biogeometry.” Cosmos and History: TheJournal ofNatural and SocialPhilosophy, vol.11,no.2
- Joye, Shelli Renée 2016. “The Pribram-Bohm Holoflux Theory of Consciousness: An integral interpretation of the theories of Karl Pribram, David Bohm, and Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.” California Institute of Integral Studies. file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/the-pribram-bohm-holoflux-theory-of-consciousness.pdf
- Johnson, Melvin M. 33⁰ 1924. The Beginnings of Freemasonry in America. Kingsport, Tennessee: Southern Publishers, Inc.
- Lakoff, George 2002. Moral Politics. Chicago & London: The University of Chicago Press.
- Lakoff, George 2008. The Political Mind. USA: Viking Penguin.
- Lim, Jeanne 2019. “Intention: an Integral View.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/11071596/Intention
- Lipton, Bruce 2005. Biology of Belief. Santa Rosa, CA: Mountain of Love/Elite Books.
- Lutin, Frith ND. “Jungian Dream Analysis and Psychotherapy: Projection.”Retrieved 9/14/2016 from http://frithluton.com/articles/projection/
- Malin, Simon 2012. “Nature Loves to Hide: Quantum Physics and the Nature of Reality, a Western Perspective.” Singapore: World Scientific Publishing.
- Macbride, AS 1924. Speculative Freemasonry. New York: George H. Doran Company.
- Macky 1921. Mackey’s Symbolism of Freemasonry. Revised by Robert Ingram Clegg 33⁰. Chicago, New York, London: The Masonic History Company.
- Maharishi 1990. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi on the Bhagavad-Gita. The Penguin Group. Retrieved from https://www.amazon.com/Maharishi-Mahesh-Yogi-Bhagavad-Gita-Translation/dp/0140192476
- Markley, OW 1972. “Unity With Diversity: Toward Social Policies for a Future World Order. USA: Center for the study of Social Policy Stanford research Institute.
- Martin, Howard ND. “Heartmath’s Global Coherence Initiative.” Emotional Intelligence Summit. http://artofhealth.co.nz/s-events-telesummit-emotional-intelligence2012-global-coherence.htm
- McCraty, Rollin & Atkinson, Mike 2019. “Study Validates Effectiveness of Heart Lock-in Technique.” Institute of Heartmath.
- McCraty, Rollin 2019. Heart-brain neuro-dynamics: the making of emotions. In Media Models to Foster Collective Human Coherence in the Psychecology, Stephen Brock Schafer (Ed.) Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- McCraty Rollin, Atkinson Mike, Stolc Viktor, Alabdulgader Abdullah A., Alfonsas Vainoras, Minvydas Ragulskis 2017. “Synchronization of Human Autonomic Nervous System Rhythms with Geomagnetic Activity in Human Subjects.” Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2017, 14(7), 770; doi:10.3390/ijerph14070770. Retrieved 10/08/2017 from http://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/14/7/770
- McCraty Rollin, Atkinson Mike, Tomasino Dana, Tiller BA, & William A, (ND). “The Electricity of Touch: Detection & Measurement of Cardiac Energy Exchange Between People.” CA: Institute of Heartmath.
- McCraty, Rollin & Schafer, Stephen 2016. “Exploring Dimensions of the Media Dream: Functional Context in Collective Personae.” In Exploring the Collective Unconscious in the Age of Digital Media, edited by Stephen Brock Schafer. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- McCraty, Rollin 2015. Science of the Heart Volume 2. HeartMath Institute. https://www.heartmath.org/hmi/file/download.php?hma=12vK2Gt20Hm1iPlOPHm1Hm1fREHm11Hm2qwULNHm1xHm15RbxkbaDHm164INrHm1ay7CYaFtPKogyOLy3xXu8LuytlA3eVPPnXsFRpPQ&hmaf=science-of-the-heart-vol-2.pdf&hmae=pdf&fh=view
- McCraty Rollin, Deyhle Annette, Childre Doc 2012. “The Global Coherence Initiative: Creating a Coherent Planetary Standing Wave.” Sage journals. Retrieved from https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.7453/gahmj.2012.1.1.013
- McCraty, Rollin & Childre, Doc 2010. Coherence: Bridging Personal, Social, and Global Health.” Alternative Therapies, JUL/AUG 2010, VOL 16, NO 4.
- McCraty, Rollin & Compare, Angelo 2006. “Coherence-Building Techniques and Heart Rhythm Coherence Feedback: New Tools for Stress Reduction, Disease Prevention and Rehabilitation.” Critical Psychology & Heart Disease. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/14236628/Coherence-Building_Techniques_and_Heart_Rhythm_Coherence_Feedback_New_Tools_for_Stress_Reduction_Disease_Prevention_and_Rehabilitation?auto=download
- McCraty, Rollin 2005. “Enhancing Emotional, Social, and Academic Learning with Heart Rhythm Coherence Feedback.” Heartmath Research Center, Institute of Heartmath. Boulder Creek, CA
- McCraty, Rollin 2004. “The Energetic Heart: Bioelectromagnetic Communication Within and Between People.” Heartmath Institute. Retrieved from https://www.heartmath.org/research/research-library/energetics/energetic-heart-bioelectromagnetic-communication-within-and-between-people/ in Global coherence research (ND) retrieved from https://www.heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/
- McCraty, Rollin, Atkinson, Mike, & Bradley, RT 2004. “Electrophysiological evidence of intuition: Part 1. The surprising role of the heart.” Journal of alternative & complementary medicine. Vol 10, Number 1, 2004 . pp. 133-143. Retrieved from https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0//qh%7Cl4IVDV%5B1PKDT%5DPB%5BP
- McCraty, Rollin, Atkinson, Mike, Tomasino, Dana, and Tiller, William AK 1998. “The Electricity of Touch: Detection and Measurement of Cardiac Energy Exchange Between People. Heartmath Institute. Retrieved from https://www.heartmath.org/articles-of-the-heart/global-interconnectedness/each-individual-impacts-the-field-environment/
- McCraty, Rollin ND. “Coherence: Bridging Personal, Social, and Global Health.” Boulder Creek, CA: Institute of Heartmath.
- Meadows Donella H., Meadows Gary, Randers Jorgen, & Behrens William W. III. 1972. The Limits to Growth. New York: Universe Books. ISBN 0-87663-165-0
- Meijer, Dirk K. F. 2019. “The Information Universe. On the Missing Link in Concepts of the Architecture of Reality.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/28151559/The_Information_Universe._On_the_Missing_Link_in_Concepts_of_the_Architecture_of_Reality?email_work_card=thumbnail
- Meijer, Dirk and Geesink, Hans 2018. “Guided Folding of Life’s Proteins in Integrate Cells with Holographic Memory and GM-Biophysical Steering.” Open Journal of Biophysics. 2018, 8, 117-154. ISSN Online: 2164-5396. Groningen: the Netherlands: Retrieved fromhttps://www.academia.edu/37062233/Guided_Folding_of_Lifes_Proteins_in_Integrate_Cells_with_Holographic_Memory_and_GM-Biophysical_Steering?auto=download&email_work_card=download-paper
- Meijer* Dirk K.F. and Hans J.H. Geesink**2017. “Consciousness in the Universe is Scale Invariant and Implies an Event Horizon of the Human Brain.” NeuroQuantology. September 2017, Volume15, Issue 3, pp. 41-79. doi:10.14704/nq.2017.15.3.1079. Retrieved from file:///G:/PUBLICATIONS/SOLVING%20GLOBAL%20PROBLEMS/Consciousness_in_the_Universe_is_Scale_I%20(1).pdf
- Melchizedek, Drunvalo 2000. The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life. Volume I & II. Flagstaff, AZ: Clear Light Trust.
- Moyers, Bill 1987. The Secret Government, the Constitution in Crisis. Facebook. Retrieved 9/8/2016 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28K2CO-khdY
- Munsell, Albert Henry ND. “Munsell Color System.” Retrieved 9/23/2016 from http://dba.med.sc.edu/price/irf/Adobe_tg/models/munsell.html
- Nomenology Project 1999. The Hidden Truth of Your Name. USA: Ballantine Books, ISBN 0-345-42266-X
- Norman, Donald A. 1999. “Affordances, Conventions and Design.”In Interactions, 6 (3) p. 38-41
- Noumenon ND. Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noumenon
- Peat, F. David 1987. Synchronicity: The Bridge between Mind and Matter. New York: Bantam books, p 235.
- NASA 2013, March 31. ”Planck Mission Brings Universe into Sharp Focus: The European Space Agency Plank Observatory Mapped the First Light of Creation as Being Asymmetrical.” In Pope, 2019, 4. https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/planck/news/planck20130321.html
- Pasteur, Louis 1857. In Pope & Leggett, 2019a. Plato’s key to human survival science. https://www.academia.edu/33773361/Stereoscopic_Holographic_Survival?email_work_card=thumbnail
- Pert, Candace B. 2003. Molecules of Emotion. New York: Scribner.
- Pike, Albert 1871. Morals & Dogma: Ancient & Accepted Rite. Richmond, VA: L. H. Jenkins, Inc.
- Pope & Schafer 2021. “Newton’s 3rd Law of Motion Transforms the Prevailing Mechanistic Structure of Reality Coherent Quantum Entanglement in the Media-Field to Resolve the Irresolvable.” Academia. 2021. https://www.academia.edu/63978673/Newtons_3_rd_Law_of_Motion_Transforms_the_Prevailing_Mechanistic_Structure_of_Reality_Coherent_Quantum_Entanglement_in_the_Media_Field_to_Resolve_the_Irresolvable
- Pope, Robert & Leggett, Dudley 2019a. “A New Understanding of Universal Reality.” Australia: A Science-Art Research Centre of Australia. Retrieved from https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!HYPERLINK “https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/” HYPERLINK “https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/”
- Pope, Robert & Leggett, Dudley 2019b. “Plato’s Key to Human Survival Science.” Australia: Science-Art Research Centre of Australia Incorporated. https://www.academia.edu/39911218/Plato_s_Key_to_Human_Survival_Science
- Pope, Robert 2018a. “Our Psychopathic Economic Science.” Australia: Science-Art Research Centre of Australia Inc. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/37849505/Our_Psychopathic_Economic_Science?email_work_card=thumbnail
- Pound 33⁰, Rosco 2020. Lectures on Masonic Jurisprudence. THE BUILDER, Journal of the National Masonic Research Society.
- Pribram, Karl 1969. “The Neurophysiology of Remembering.” Scientific American 220 p, 75.
- Pribram, Karl 1977. Languages of the Brain. Monterey,Calif: Wadsworth Publishing.
- Radin, Dean 1997. The Conscious Universe: Scientific Proof of Psychic Phenomena. USA: HarperOne.
- Radin, Dean 2006. Entangled Minds: Extrasensory Experiences in a Quantum Reality: · Supernormal: Science, Yoga, and the Evidence for Extraordinary Psychic Abilities. USA: Paraview Pocket Books.
- Recursion. Computer Science. Wikipedia. (n.d.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursion_%28computer_science%29
- Rapoport, D. 2016. “Klein Bottle Logophysics: A Unified Principle for Non-linear Systems, Cosmology, Geophysics, Biology, Biomechanics and Perception .” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/43400363/KLEIN_BOTTLE_LOGOPHYSICS_THE_PRIMEVAL_DISTINCTION_SEMIOSIS_PERCEPTION_AND_THE_TOPOLOGY_OF_CONSCIOUSNESS
- Rapoport, D. L. 2013. “Klein Bottle Logophysics: A Unified Principle for Non-linear Systems.” J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 437 012024systems, cosmology, geophysics, biology, biomechanics and perception. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/437/1/012024
- Rapaport, D. 1999. “Closed form integration of the Navier Stokes equations with stochastic differential geometry.” Academia. file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/HYPER_KLEIN_BOTTLE_LOGOPHYSICS_ONTOPOIES.pdf
- Reeves Byron, Nass Clifford 1996. The media equation. Stanford: Center For the study of Language and Information & Cambridge University Press.
- Sakdipat Ontoum, et al. 2022. “Personality Type Based on Myers-Briggs Type Indicator with Text Posting Style by using Traditional and Deep Learning.” arXiv. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2201.08717.pdf
- Sangalli, Arturo ND. Fuzzy logic mathematics. Retrieved 9/24/2016 from https://www.britannica.com/topic/fuzzy-logic
- Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapir-Whorf_hypothesis
- Schafer, Sambrook, & Woodcock 2022. “Training Manual for Contextual War in Electromagnetic ‘Heaven’”. Academia. https://www.academia.edu/85472455/Training_Manual_for_Contextual_War_in_Electromagnetic_Heaven_
- Schafer S.B. 2022a. “Ukraine and the Battle of Kurukshetra: Sacred Duty on the Threshold Between Life and Death.” Updated version of CYBER-WAR AND DEMONIC POSSESION: SOURCE CODE FOR HUMANITARIAN MODEL OF CIVIC INVOLVEMENT.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/77008242/Ukraine_and_the_Battle_of_Kurukshetra_Sacred_Duty_on_the_Threshold_Between_Life_and_Death_Updated_version_of_CYBER_WAR_AND_DEMONIC_POSSESION_SOURCE_CODE_FOR_HUMANITARIAN_MODEL_OF_CIVIC_INVOLVEMENT
- Schafer S.B., 2022b. “Gamers as Homeopathic Media Therapy: Electromagnetic Antibodies in the Toxic Media-Field.” In Handbook of Research on Global Media’s Preternatural Influence on Global Technology, Culture, & Government, Stephen Schafer & Alex Bennet, editors.. USA: IGI Global. ISSN: 2475-6814; eISSN: 2475-683
- Schafer S.B. 2022c. “Electromagnetic Humanitarian Solidarity: Frequency Locking with Spiritual Bandwidths Celebration of Human Dignity & The Global Coherence Initiative.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/80479006/Electromagnetic_Humanitarian_Solidarity_Frequency_Locking_with_Spiritual_Bandwidths_Celebration_of_Human_Dignity_and_The_Global_Coherence_Initiative
- Schafer S.B. 2022d. “HARMONIZING THE UKRAINIAN CRISIS WITH DIVINE INTENTION: Re-Thinking Democracy as Electromagnetic Harmony.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/73051394/HARMONIZING_THE_UKRAINIAN_CRISIS_WITH_DIVINE_INTENTION_Re_Thinking_Democracy_as_Electromagnetic_Harmon
- Schafer S.B. 2021a. “PROGRESSIVE TRIAGE TO OPPOSE TREASON: DESIGNING A GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN PARTY OF THE SOUL.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/45007134/PROGRESSIVE_TRIAGE_TO_OPPOSE_TREASON_DESIGNING_A_GLOBAL_HUMANITARIAN_PARTY_OF_THE_SOUL
- Schafer S.B. 2021b. “Reframing the Cognitive Infrastructure of a Figurative Reality Digital Interactive Storytelling & Drama-Based Games (DBGs)”. Academia. https://www.academia.edu/45235250/Reframing_the_Cognitive_Infrastructure_of_a_Figurative_Reality_Digital_Interactive_Storytelling_and_Drama_Based_Games_DBGs
- Schafer S.B. 2021c. “PRETERNATURAL ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT: COHERENT ONE-PARTY HUMANITARIAN GOVERNMENT.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/45109327/PRETERNATURAL_ONE_WORLD_GOVERNMENT_COHERENT_ONE_PARTY_HUMANITARIAN_GOVERNMENT
- Schafer S.B. 2021d. “PRETERNATURAL ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT: COHERENT ONE-PARTY HUMANITARIAN GOVERNMENT.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/45109327/PRETERNATURAL_ONE_WORLD_GOVERNMENT_COHERENT_ONE_PARTY_HUMANITARIAN_GOVERNMENT
- Schafer S.B. 2021e. “ADDRESSING THE PANDEMIC OF CULTURAL PSYCHOSIS.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/44217422/ADDRESSING_THE_PANDEMIC_OF_CULTURAL_PSYCHOSIS_docx
- Schafer S.B. 2020a. “GNOSIS DOWNLOAD and the GODDESS WORKING PAPER.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/44121740/GNOSIS_DOWNLOAD_and_the_GODDESS_WORKING_PAPER
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2020b. “Gnosis Download and the Goddess Working Paper.” Academia. https://www.academia.edu/44121740/GNOSIS_DOWNLOAD_and_the_GODDESS_WORKING_PAPER
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2020c. “The Media-dream Model: Science Fiction as Archetypal Representation.” In Media Models to Foster Collective Human Coherence in the Psychecology. Stephen Brock Schafer (ed), Hershey, PA: IGI Global. Retrieved from https://www.amazon.com/Collective-Coherence-PSYCHecology-Psychology-Behavioral/dp/152259065X
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2020d. Gaming cultural atonement: Healing collective personae with mediated biofeedback. In Media Models to Foster Collective Human Coherence in the Psychecology. Stephen Brock Schafer (ed), Hershey, PA: IGI Global. Retrieved from https://www.amazon.com/Collective-Coherence-PSYCHecology-Psychology-Behavioral/dp/152259065X
- Schafer, Stephen Brock (2020e), “The Media-dream Model: Science Fiction as Archetypal Representation. In Media Models to Foster Collective Human Coherence in the Psychecology. Stephen Brock Schafer (ed), Hershey, PA: IGI Global. https://www.amazon.com/Collective-Coherence-PSYCHecology-Psychology-Behavioral/dp/152259065X
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2020f. “Faith, epistemology, and embodied transduction.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/41901446/FAITH_EPISTEMOLOGY_and_EMBODIED_TRANSDUCTION_corrected_
- Schafer 2020g. “War in heaven (part 2).” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/41642262/WAR_IN_HEAVEN_Improved_Version_EMBODIED_HUMANITARIAN_AGENCY_TRANSDUCING_THE_FREQUENCIES_OF_THE_FIERY_WORLD
- Schafer SB 2019a. “Inhabiting the superconductive fiery world.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/41483046/INHABITING_THE_SUPERCONDUCTIVE_FIERY_WORLD
- Schafer SB 2019b. “Inhabiting the Subtle World of Strategic Mythopoesis.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/41424642/INHABITING_THE_SUBTLE_WORLD_of_STRATEGIC_MYTHOPOESIS
- Schafer SB 2019c. “Simulating Human Survival Technology: Programming of Electromagnetic Folklore Memory of the Dreamtime.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/41304629/SIMULATING_HUMAN_SURVIVAL
- Schafer SB 2019d. “Remedy for Cyber-hacking in a Sentient Ecosphere: The Media-sphere is Festering with Demonic Possession. Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/41062352/REMEDY_FOR_CYBER_HACKING_IN_A_SENTIENT_ECOSPHERE
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2019e. “Inhabiting the Superconductive Fiery World.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/41483046/INHABITING_THE_SUPERCONDUCTIVE_FIERY_WORLD
- Schafer, Stephen Brock, ed. 2019f. Media Models to Foster Collective Human Coherence in the Psychecology. Hershey, PA: IGI Global. ISBN 9781522 590675. http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/on-the-origin-of-robot-species?sthash.zMSyp5OS.mjjo
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2019g. “The Media-Dream Model: Science Fiction as Archetypal Representation. In Stephen Brock Schafer (Ed.), Media Models to Foster Collective Human Coherence in the Psychecology. Hershey, PA: IGI Global. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-9065-1.LCCN 2018056283| ISBN 9781522590651 (hardcover) | ISBN 9781522590675 (ebook) | ISBN 9781522590668 Retrieved from https://www.igi-global.com/book/media-models-foster-collective-human/218587
- Schafer, Stephen & Doyle, Katherine 2019h. “Cultural Healing and the Sacred Geometry of Peripheral Vision.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/38867373/CULTURAL_HEALING_and_THE_SACRED_GEOMETRY_OF_PERIPHERAL_VISION
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2019i.” When Thought Becomes Reality, Thinking with the Heart Becomes Necessity.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/39589234/WHEN_THOUGHT_BECOMES_REALITY_THINKING_WITH_THE_HEART_BECOMES_NECESSITY
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2019j. “Global Humanitarian Organism: Source Code for the Creation of a Coherent Culture of Conscience.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/39186971/GLOBAL_HUMANITARIAN_ORGANISM_SOURCE_CODE_FOR_CREATION_OF_A_COHERENT_CULTURE_OF_CONSCIENCE
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2019k. “Asymmetrical Humanitarian Thought-forms.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/38971742/ASYMMETRICAL_HUMANITARIAN_THOUGHT-FORMS
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2018a. Generating a Superconductive Culture of Conscience. Dusseldorf, Germany: LAP Academic Publishers. ISBN-13: 978-620-2-07643-2 ISBN-10: 6202076437. EAN: 9786202076432. https://www.academia.edu/38867373/CULTURAL_HEALING_and_THE_SACRED_GEOMETRY_OF_PERIPHERAL_VISION?email_work_card=thumbnail-desktop https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/generating-a-superconductive-culture-of-conscience/isbn/978-620-2-07643-2
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2018b. “Synergy with the World Soul: Establishing the Humanitarian Organism.” In International Journal of Civic Engagement and Social Change (IJCESC). Susheel Chhabra, Ed. 4(3) DOI: 10.4018/IJCESC.20170701
- Schafer, Stephen Brock (Ed) 2016a. “Exploring the Collective Unconscious in a Digital Age.” In Exploring the Collective Unconscious in a Digital Age. Hershey, PA: IGI Global. Retrieved from http://www.igi-global.com/book/exploring-collective-unconscious-age-digital/140975
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2016b. “The Dream Analog: Psychecology Video Games. In Exploring the Collective Unconscious in a Digital Age. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2016c. The media-sphere as dream: Researching the contextual unconscious of collectives. Exploring the Collective Unconscious in a Digital Age. Hershey, PA, IGI Global.
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2016d. “Fostering Psychological Coherence with ICTs.” International Journal of reliable and quality E-healthcare, 4(4), 1-31, October-December 2015: DOI 10.4018/IJRQEH.2015100101
- Schafer, Stephen Brock 2016e. Employing Dynamics of Jungian Compensation to Foster Psychological Coherence with ICTs. In International Journal of Privacy and Health Information Management. Hershey, PA: Volume 4(1)
- Schafer, Stephen & McCraty, Rollin 2015a. “Exploring Dimensions of the Media Dream: Functional Context in Collective Personae.” In Exploring the Collective Unconscious in the Age of Digital Media. Hershey, PA: IGI Global. http://www.igi-global.com/book/exploring-collective-unconscious-age-digital/140975
- Schafer, Stephen 2007. “Premise: The Key to Interactive Storytelling.” Game Career Guide: Retrieved April 3, 2007 from http://www.gamecareerguide.com/features/357/premise_the_key_to_interactive_.php?page=1
- Sharma, Hari & Clark, Christopher (Eds) 1998. Contemporary Ayurveda. Philadelphia, Edinburgh, London, Toronto, Montreal, Sydney, Tokyo: Churchill Livingston.
- Sheldrake, Rupert ND. “Banned TED talk: The science of delusion (10 dogmas of science). TEDx
- Schindler S. 2022.” The paradox of Individuation.” Email. https://www.academia.edu/45584415/THE_PARADOX_OF_INDIVIDUATION?email_work_card=view-paper
- Segall, Mathew David ND. Physics of the World-Soul: The Relevance of Alfred North Whitehead’s Philosophy of Organism to Contemporary Scientific Cosmology. Retrieved 9/3/2016 from https://matthewsegall.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/physics-of-the-world-soul-whitehead-and-cosmology.pdf
- Smith, Huston 1958. The world’s religions. New York: Harper Collins
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy 2013. “Analogy and analogical reasoning.” Retrieved 9/25/2016 from http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/reasoning-analogy/
- Strassman, Rick 2001. DMT, the spirit molecule. Rochester, Vermont: Park Street Press. 0-89281-927-8
- Strogatz, S. & Stewart, I. December 1993. “Coupled oscillators and biological synchronization.” Scientific American. 102-109.
- Talbot, Michael 1991. The Holographic Universe. New York, NY: Harper Collins Publishers.
- Taylor, Tim 2014a. “The Curious Evolution of artificial life.” MIT Technology Review. Retrieved 7/23/2017 from https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/1039687-5900533809526378496
- Taylor, Tim 2014b. “Outline of the History of Artificial Life.” Australia: Monash University. In MIT Technology Review. Retrieved 7/23/2017 from https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/1039687-5900533809526378496
- Theosophical Society 2022. “Investigating Collective Consciousness at the Global Scale.” Retrieved 9,18,2022. https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0/INBOX
- Tiller, WA, McCraty R, Atkinson, M. 1996. “Cardiac Coherence: A New Noninvasive Measure of Autonomic Nervous System Order.” Altern Therapies Health Med. 52-65.
- Tomasino, Dana 2007. “The Psychophysiological Basis of Creativity and Intuition: Accessing “the Zone” of Entrepreneurship.” Institute of Heartmath & e-Motion Institute. Retrieved from https://www.bing.com/search?q=Tomasino,+Dana+(2007).+The+psychophysiological+basis+of+creativity+and+intuition%3A+Accessing+%E2%80%9Cthe+Zone%E2%80%9D+of+entrepreneurship.+Institute+of+Heartmath+%26+e-Motion+Institute.&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IESR4A&pc=EUPP_
- Twist, Jo 2004. “Brainwaves control video game.” BBC Online news Reporter. Last visited February 9, 2009. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3485918.stm
- Togelius, Julien 2016a. “Algorithms that select which algorithm should play which game.” Retrieved 8/09/2016 from http://togelius.blogspot.be/2016/08/algorithms-that-select-which-algorithm.html
- Van de Castle, Robert L 1994. Our dreaming mind. USA: Ballantine Books/Random House.
- Villoresi G, Ptitsyna, N.G., Tiasto, M.I. and Iucci, N. 1998. “Myocardial Infarct and Geomagnetic Disturbances: Analysis of Data on Morbidity and Mortality” [In Russian]. Biofizica. 43(4), 623-631. PMID: 9783069
- Vilvestre, Jess 2016. “How to Train Your AI: Microsoft Releases Open-source Deep Learning Software.” Futurism. Retrieved 10/29/2016 from http://futurism.com/how-to-train-your-ai-microsoft-releases-open-source-deep-learning-software/
- Virtual Reality ND. “Virtual reality 101.” c|net. Retrieved 9/03/2017 from https://www.cnet.com/special-reports/vr101/
- Voytilla, Stuart 1999. Myth & the Movies: Discovering the Myth Structure of 50 Unforgettable Films
- Vogler, Christopher 2007. The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers, 3rd Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1932907360 ISBN-10: 193290736X
- Van de Castle, Robert L 1994. Our Dreaming Mind. USA: Ballantine Books/Random House.
- Villoresi, G, Ptitsyna, N.G., Tiasto, M.I. and Iucci, N. 1998. “Myocardial Infarct and Geomagnetic Disturbances: Analysis of Data on Morbidity and Mortality” [In Russian]. Biofizica. 43(4), 623-631. PMID: 9783069
- Virtual Reality ND. “Virtual reality 101.” c|net. Retrieved 9/03/2017 from https://www.cnet.com/special-reports/vr101/
- Van Cott, Charles 1959. Freemasonry, A Sleeping Giant. U.S.A.: The Brings Press.
- Ward, Stephen J.A. ND. “Global media ethics.” Center for Journalism Ethics: Univ of Wisconsin. Madison, WI: Retrieved 7/25/2016 from http://ethics.journalism.wisc.edu/resources/global-media-ethics/
- Whitehead, A. N. 1933. Adventures of Ideas. New York: Macmillan Company. Also published by Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Whitehead, A. N. 1926. Science and the modern world. USA: Cambridge University Press.
- Williams, Susan G. ND. “Introduction to symbolic dynamics.” Procedings of Symposia in Applied Mathematics. Retrieved 8/19/2017 from http://www2.acqs.org/mathstat/personal_pages/williams/wilshort.pdf.)
- Woodcock, J. 2016a. Speech oftheUnknown Future. Google.Retrieved from https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1530496837/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tpbk_p2_i5
- Woodcock, John 2016b. “Prophetic Dreams.” Academia. Retrieved from https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0//qh%7Cl4IVDV%5B1IIDFNPJH
- Zaltman, Gerald & Lindsay 2008. Metaphoria. Boston, Massachusetts: Harvard Business Press.
- Zohar, Danah 1990. The Quantum Self: Human Nature and Consciousness Defined by the New Physics. New York: William Morrow and Company, Inc. ISBN 0-688-08780-9
- Zohar, Danah; Marshall, Ian 1993. The Quantum Society: Mind, Physics, and a New Social Vision. New York: Bloomsbury Publishing. ISBN 0-688-10603-X
- Global Consciousness Project 2022. “Meaningful Correlations in Random Data.” Institute of Noetic Sciences. https://noosphere.princeton.edu/
- Ferrer, Jorge N. 2020. “Embodied Spirituality Now and Then. Integral World. Retrieved from http://www.integralworld.net/ferrer2.html
- Childre, S. Nov. 5, 2020. “The Little Brain in the Heart.” Institute of Heartmath. https://www.providencetherapybc.com/blog-1/little-brain-in-the-heart
- HeartMath Institute 1993-2001. “Heart-Brain Communication.” In Science of the Heart Vol I: Exploring the Role of the Heart in Human Performance. Institute of HeartMath. Boulder Creek, CA: https://www.heartmath.org/research/science-of-the-heart/heart-brain-communication/
- Plato n.d.. “The Republic.” Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. https://iep.utm.edu/republic/
- Childre, Sarah 2019. “Study validates effectiveness of heart lock-in technique.” Institute of Heartmath. Retrieved from https://www.heartmath.org/articles-of-the-heart/study-validates-effectiveness-of-heart-lock-in-technique/# doi:10.1023/A:1011108723374
- Campbell, Joseph 1968. The hero with a thousand faces 2nd Ed. Princeton University Press, Bollingen. Princeton, New Jersey. ISBN 0-691-01784-0
- Recapitulation Theory n.d.. Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recapitulation_theory
- Boyd-Wilson & Walkey, 2015. “The Enlightenment Scale: A Measure of Being at Peace and Open-Hearted.” Open Polytechnic. 311-325. https://repository.openpolytechnic.ac.nz/handle/11072/1765
- Heilbron, J.L. n,d. Galileo. Amazon. ISBN-13: 978-0199655984 & ISBN-10: 0199655987. https://www.amazon.com/Galileo-John-L-Heilbron/dp/0199655987
- Ser Guan, Kevin Heng 2001. “The Mathematics of Astrology: Does House Division Make Sense? Department of Physics, National university of Singapore
- Schafer (2020). Humanitarian Political Strategy for the End Times.” Academia. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/43340889/HUMANITARIAN_POLITICAL_STRATEGY_FOR_THE_END-TIMES
- Szekely, Edmond Bordeaux 1937. The Essene Gospel of Peace. International Biogenic Society.
- Subrahmanyam S, Narayan P, Srinivasan T., 1985. “Effect of Magnetic Micropulsations on the Biological Systems—A Bioenvironmental Study.” International Journal of Biometeorology, 29(3), 293-305. Doi:10.1007/BFO2189660 PMID:3902670
- Shiffman D., n.d. “Images & Pixels.” https://processing.org/tutorials/pixels
- Grujic P. V. January 2001. “The Concept of Fractal Cosmos: I. Anaxagoras’ Cosmology.” Serbian Astronomical Journal 163(163):21
- Vukovic. R. July 2016. “Information of Perception – Freedom, Democracy and Physics.” Academia.edu. Accessed February 2019 https://www.academia.edu/34941678/ INFORMATION_of_PERCEPTION_freedom_democracy_and_physics
- Vukovic. R. February 4 2017. “The Principle of Probability – Information, Entropy and Lagrangian Function.” Academia.edu. Cruz-Cunha, Maria Manuela; Valvalho, Vitor Hugo; and Tavares, Paula (Eds.) https://www.academia.edu/31221646/ The_principle_of_probability
- Szent-Gyorgyi. A. 1970. The Crazy Ape. New York: Philosophical Library
- Grujic P. V. January 2001. “The Concept of Fractal Cosmos: I. Anaxagoras’ Cosmology.” Serbian Astronomical Journal 163(163):21
- Dubos, J. 1950. Louis Pasteur – Freelance of Science. Boston: Little, Brown and Company, Boston. p. 111.
- Damasio, A. R. 1994. Descartes’ Error – Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain. NY: Avon Books.
- Baloyannis S. J. 2018. “Anaxagoras on Mind.” Journal of Neurol Stroke 8(1): 00269. DOI: 10.15406/ jnsk.2017.08.00269
- Agarwal. N., Shah. R. and Venkataraman. G. (2018) Maryam Mirzakhani – The Master Artist of Curved Surfaces. Academia.edu. (online) https://www.academia.edu/36308752/ The_Master_Artist_of_Curved_Surfaces (accessed February 2019).
- Serena, Katie 2018. “These Supernatural Lines Supposedly Connect the Universe Through Monuments and Landforms.” Ati. https://allthatsinteresting.com/ley-lines
- Jen 2022. “What is A Spiritual Ley Lines Map?” INDIE88FM.
- Cowan & Silk 2014. Ley Lines of the UK and USA: How Ley Lines Were Used by the Church, Royalty, City Planners and the Freemasons. Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Ley-Lines-UK-USA-Freemasons/dp/193914924X
- Collins K, n.d. “Knights Templar Ley Line Maps Found.” Pinterest. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/115123334200626296/
- Cornell B.A. V.L.B. Braach-Macsvytis, et al. 1997. “A biosensor that uses ion-channel switches.” Nature 387: 580-583.
- Ser Guan, Kevin Heng 2001. “The Mathematics of Astrology: Does House Division Make Sense? Department of Physics, National university of Singapore
- Schafer, Stephen 2012. “Optimizing Cognitive Coherence, Learning, and Psychological Healing with Drama-based Games.” In Video Game Play and Consciousness. Jayne Gackenbach (ed). Nova Science Publishers. http://www.facebook.com/insights/?sk=po_261980910540561#!/pages/Video-Game-Play-and-Consciousness/261980910540561?sk=wall
- Jepson A. 2011. “Image Projection.” https://www.cs.toronto.edu/~jepson/csc420/notes/imageProjection.pdf
- Pixel Projection 2018. “Pixel and Projection Mapping Can Transform Any Surface into a Screen for Dynamic Audience Engagement.” Talkingtree. https://www.talkingtreecreative.com/blog/entertainment-factor/pixel-projection-mapping-can-transform-surface-screen-dynamic-audience-engagement/
- Schafer, Stephen & Yu, Gino 2011. “Meaningful Video Games: Drama-based Video Games as Transformational Experience.” In Business, Technological, and Social Dimensions of Computer Games: Multidisciplinary Developments (pp. 312-329), Cruz-Cunha, Maria Manuela; Valvalho, Vitor Hugo; and Tavares, Paula (Eds). Hershey, PA. IGIGlobal
- Barbieri. M. July 2008. “Biosemiotics: A New Understanding of Life.” PubMed.org. Accessed February 2019 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18365164.
- Barbieri. M. 2006. “Life and Semiosis.” Academia.edu. Accessed February 2019 https://www.academia.edu/38358293/Barbieri_M_2006_Life_and_Semiosis_Semiotica_Introduction.
- Conolly. T. 2019. “Plato: Phaedo: Socrates’ Intellectual History” The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosopohy. Accessed January 2019 https://www.iep.utm.edu/phaedo/
- Wells Sarah. (Jul. 21 2022). “The Differences Between Nuclear Fission and Fusian”. Popular Mechanics. https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a40681478/nuclear-fission-vs-fusion/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=arb_ga_pop_md_pmx_us_urlx&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy_Kviu-h-wIVqiWtBh0umAdFEAAYAiAAEgI-nfD_BwE
About the Author
Professor Schafer originated the emergent field of research on the psychological dynamics of the media-sphere emphasizing neurolinguistic processes inherent to the dramatic architecture in PSYCHecology games (PEGs).
He has defined the dramatic-metaphorical common denominator in several dimensions of the quantum-fractal Field of physics and theoretically correlated Bohm’s holographic universe with Pribram’s holographic brain.
Combining concepts of physics, Jungian dream therapy, heart rate coherence, biogeometry, communication & information technology, and Plato’s Sacred Geometry, he has developed a source code for PEGs that–in addition to rhetorical dynamics–includes Plato’s asymmetrical sacred geometry embodied “intentional” transduction (chakras), & dynamics of mediated psychological projection (Jung’s archetypal representations).
He has established a correlation between the processes of Jungian “Compensation” (defined as Individuation achieved with coherence between archetypes and archetypal representations), “heart-rate coherence” (defined as heart-rate variability–HRV), and the “Flow” phenomenon to be applied to the media-sphere (analog for the Jungian “Dream-scape”) as an antidote for electromagnetic pandemics.
The significance of such a correlation is that it allows for the healing of unconscious psyche.
He is developing a theoretical framework in which a genre of PEG may be used to research media biofeedback rubrics in order to heal contextual collectives.
Professor Schafer has designed and taught numerous innovative courses (over 230 sections) that synthesize cognitive psychology, neuromarketing, media ethics, mythology, Jungian principles of dream analysis, and interactive storytelling.
To a degree, all of his classes reflect his longtime interest in human motivation, mass communication, and cultural transformation.
He edited the books, Media Models to Foster Collective Coherence in the Psychecology (2019), Exploring the Cognitive Unconscious in the Age of Digital Media (2016).
He also published the books, Generating a Superconductive Culture of Conscience (2017), & Gaming Cultural Atonement (2018). He has published nearly 100 innovative research papers based on media psychology and the rhetorical dynamics underlying the neuro linguistics.
Schafer has presented papers at numerous international conferences: Center for Consciousness Research, Game Education Summits (GES), Game Developers Conference Online (AGDC), the Asia Festival, Hong Kong, & the Serious Play Conference as well as numerous other invitations from EUROSIS and others.
Professor Schafer’s calling in life has been to assert Living Ethics into collective human agency, so to contribute to the coherent quality of humanity’s energy frequency.
During the 1960s—the beginnings of the Aquarian age with its quantum-media revolution—his efforts were focused on a congeries of projects based on creating synchronicity among scientific-esoteric-psychic perspectives on ontology/epistemology.
He discovered a relatively coherent model—like the unfinished pyramid—in global Freemasonry.
He has edited three books (https://www.igi-global.com/book/handbook-research-global-media-preternatural/274052), written two more, and published over 100 research papers on this unorthodox subject.
Generating A Superconductive Culture of Conscience
By: Stephen Brock Schafer
During the beginnings of an age of illusion, how is a conscientious soul to discern the truth?
At a time when the infinite illusions of the collective unconscious are constantly projected into the superconductive Media-sphere and from there translated into perceived reality where they become cultural world-views, how can the benign soul make authentic choices?
With hindsight about the predictable fallibility of human perceptions, delinquencies, and self-serving choices and actions, how can righteous laws be designed?
In an era of technologically amplified lies where a kleptocratic oligarchy of the moneyed elite understands the dynamic whereby lies become true, what are the potentials for realizing a global, superconductive culture of conscience?
What are the chances for survival of life on Earth?
What are the prospects for maintenance of the dignity of all life in a Psychecology?
What generative powers within the psyche collude to create you and me?
And what do these cryptic powers have to say about our humanity, our imagination or the emotional logic of the human heart?
Exploring the Collective Unconscious in the Age of Digital Media
By: Stephen Brock Schafer
For decades we have witnessed the emergence of a media age of illusion that is based on the principles of physicsthe multidimensionality, immateriality, and non-locality of the unified field of energy and informationas a virtual reality.
As a result, a new paradigm shift has reframed the cognitive unconscious of individuals and collectives and generated a worldview in which mediated illusion prevails.
Exploring the Collective Unconscious in a Digital Age investigates the cognitive significance of an altered mediated reality that appears to have all the dimensions of a dreamscape.
This book presents the idea that if the digital media-sphere proves to be structurally and functionally analogous to a dreamscape, the Collective Unconscious researched by Carl Jung and the Cognitive Unconscious researched by George Lakoff are susceptible to research according to the parameters of hard science.
This pivotal research-based publication is ideally designed for use by psychologists, theorists, researchers, and graduate-level students studying human cognition and the influence of the digital media revolution.
Recent Articles: in this series
Carl Jung's "Living Symbols" - P1
Jung’s “living Symbols” are the key to organic One-World Freemasonic Government; i.e., The Grand Mystery of operative Freemasonic Labour is that generic Freemasonry is embedded with the DNA archetype for One-World Self-Governance - an insightful view by Professor Stephen Schafer
Carl Jung’s “Living Symbols”
Jung’s “living Symbols” are the key to organic One-World Freemasonic Government; i.e., The Grand Mystery of operative Freemasonic Labour is that generic Freemasonry is embedded with the DNA archetype for One-World Self-Governance - an insightful view of Jung's work by Professor Stephen Schafer
A Mason's Work in the First Degree
Every Mason's experiences are unique - here writer and artist Draško Miletić shares insights from his First Degree Work.
Initiation and the Lucis Trust
The approach of the Lucis Trust to initiation may differ slightly to other Western Esoteric systems and Freemasonry, but the foundation of training for the neophyte to build good moral character and act in useful service to humanity is universal.
Who were the Élus Coëns
Who were the mysterious 18th century Élus Coëns – a.k.a The Order of Knight-Masons Elect Priests of the Universe – and why did they influence so many other esoteric and para-Masonic Orders?
Bro. Chris Hatton gives us his personal reflections on the history of the 'house at Blackheath and the Blackheath Orders', in this wonderful tribute to Andrew Stephenson, a remarkable man and Mason.
Book Review - Cagliostro the Unknown Master
The book review of the Cagliostro the Unknown Master, by the Editor of the book
Freemasonry and Egyptomania
We explore fascinating and somewhat contentious historical interpretations that Freemasonry originated in ancient Egypt.
Is Freemasonry Esoteric?
Is Freemasonry esoteric? Yes, no, maybe!
book intro - The Meaning of Masonry
This is the Introduction to The Meaning of Masonry, a set of essays which discuss the esoteric side of Masonry
The Lost Keys of Freemasonry
Introduction to The Lost Keys of Freemasonry by Manly P. Hall
Egyptian Freemasonry, founder Cagliostro was famed throughout eighteenth century Europe for his reputation as a healer and alchemist
to be a better citizen of the world
share the square with two brothers
click image to open email app on mobile device